In accordance to the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that:
- The administrator and owner of this page is the Alvagonzález Foundation, CIF G-33775495, officially located in Tránsito de la Corrada nº1, 33201 Gijón (Asturias).
- Whenever a person enters this website, the server automatically saves generic information used for statistical purposes, such as IP address, date and time, downloaded files and broswer version.
- In the event that an user voluntarily fills out any of the forms on the website, the data would be stored in a databased registered according to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and owned by the Alvargonzález Foundation.
- Unless the user explicitly objects, the provided data may be used to send information about the Alvargonzález FOudnation, its activities or its products.
- The Alvargonzález Foundation has adopted measures to ensure the confidentiality of all user-provided data. However, they must assume that no measure is unsurmountable and that we cannot guarantee that third parties can obtain data illegitimately and illegally. We will act against this parties with the available legal means.
- This data will not be transferred to companies outside the Foundation, except for very specific instances in which sharing postal or transport information is required.
- In accordance with the current legislation, all individuals involved have the right to access, rectify and cancel their data, as well as to express their desire NOT to receive any type of information. To exercise these rights, the recipients may request it by sending an official letter to the registered location of the Foundation.
- We accept requests via email at correo_arroba_fundacion-alvargonzalez.com, though they will not be valid for claims unless they are accompanied by an acknowledgement of receipt via email from the company itself.